- Included With Purchase*
Parker Concorde Crossbow
Parker Bows does it again with the launch of another industry first: the Parker Concorde Crossbow with the patented Quick Draw System – the first ever automatic cocking crossbow.
At the heart of the Concorde is Parker’s patented Quick Draw System, which features a CO2 powered internal cocking mechanism. Simply press the button in the butt of the stock to draw the string back into the cocked position. It also cocks the crossbow in approximately two (2) seconds and is whisper quiet in its operation. The factory installed and tuned Anti-Vibration and Shock (AVS) System comes equipped on the Concorde to reduce noise and vibration for ultimate concealment.
The CO2 is supplied via a standard, refillable 9 ounce CO2 bottle (included unfilled). A full bottle can cock the Concorde approximately 40 times.
The Quick Draw System also allows you to quickly and easily “Un-Cock” the crossbow with the same push of a button. No more discharging the arrow into a bag target or ground to un-cock.
Concorde Crossbow includes:
- 9oz CO2 Bottle
- Premium RED HOT Optic
- Four Arrow Quick Detach Quiver
- Four Arrows with Field Points.
- Speed (FPS) 300 FPS
- Draw Weight (LBS) 175 lbs
- Mass Weight 11.4 LBS
- Axle-To-Axle 18.875″
- Overall Length 38″
- Power Stroke 9.625″
Suggested Retail Price
- w/ 3X Illum. MR Scope $600.00
- Push Button Simplicity
- Effortless Operation
- Auto Cocking and Un-Cocking
- Modern Compact Design
- Soft Touch Finish
- Dual String Suppressors
- Red Hot String
WARNING! Without proper alignment of bolt and nock, a dry-fire could occur
- Use ONLY Red Hot or Parker Hunter Arrows in Parker Crossbows.
- Use Capture Nocks ONLY
- Load Arrow Correctly – Proper Nock Alignment and Full Contact with String.
- Cock Vane should be in a downward vertical position in the track; nock groove should be horizontal with the string.
- Use 400 grain MINIMUM Arrows
- Inspect Arrow and Nock for damage BEFORE each shot.
- Avoid ALL Obstructions when shooting.
Option of Optic:
- Multi-Reticle Scope
- 3X Illuminated MR Scope
- Pin Point Scope