- Included With Purchase*
Parker Concorde Crossbow
Parker Bows does it again with the launch of another industry first: the Parker Concorde Crossbow with the patented Quick Draw System – the first ever automatic cocking crossbow. The Concorde redefines the modern hunting crossbow with push-button ease of operation and 300+ feet per second performance.
At the heart of the Concorde is Parker’s patented Quick Draw System, which features a CO2 powered internal cocking mechanism. The Quick Draw System is operated by simply pressing a button that is recessed into the rear of the butt stock. By pressing the button, the Concorde automatically draws the string into the fully-cocked position. It really is that easy. Plus, it cocks the crossbow in approximately two (2) seconds and is whisper quiet in its operation. The factory installed and tuned Anti-Vibration and Shock (AVS) System comes equipped on the Concorde to reduce noise and vibration for ultimate concealment.
The CO2 is supplied via a standard, refillable 9 ounce CO2 bottle. A full bottle can cock the Concorde approximately 50 times.
In addition to cocking the Concorde, the Quick Draw System also allows you to quickly and easily “Un-Cock” the crossbow with the same push of a button.
Concorde Crossbow includes:
- 9oz CO2 Bottle
- Premium RED HOT Optic
- Four Arrow Quick Detach Quiver
- Four Arrows with Field Points.
- Speed (FPS) 300 FPS
- Draw Weight (LBS) 175 lbs
- Mass Weight 11.4 LBS
- Axle-To-Axle 18.875″
- Overall Length 38″
- Power Stroke 9.625″
Suggested Retail Price
- w/ 3X Illum. MR Scope $600.00
- Push Button Simplicity
- Effortless Operation
- Auto Cocking and Un-Cocking
- Modern Compact Design
- Soft Touch Finish
- Dual String Suppressors
- Red Hot String
WARNING! Without proper alignment of bolt and nock, a dry-fire could occur
- Use ONLY Red Hot or Parker Hunter Arrows in Parker Crossbows.
- Use Capture Nocks ONLY
- Load Arrow Correctly – Proper Nock Alignment and Full Contact with String.
- Cock Vane should be in a downward vertical position in the track; nock groove should be horizontal with the string.
- Use 400 grain MINIMUM Arrows
- Inspect Arrow and Nock for damage BEFORE each shot.
- Avoid ALL Obstructions when shooting.
Option of Optic:
- Multi-Reticle Scope
- 3X Illuminated MR Scope
- Pin Point Scope