EZ Roller Rope Cocker
Parker EZ Roller Rope Cocker Red Hot Accessory
Reduce crossbow cocking effort by 50% with the RED HOT EZ Roller Rope Cocker.
The EZ Roller Rope Cocker is a must have when cocking your crossbow. The roller wheels on the hooks glide up the barrel, which reduces friction and keeps the barrel from getting scratched. When the string is pulled back by the rope cocker into the crossbow trigger, it provides consistent limb load for better accuracy downrange. The handles are designed for comfort and the 48″ rope is easily adjustable to fit most brands of crossbows. The uncomplicated design and compact size fits nicely in your pocket or the RED HOT Rope Cocker Case.
- Reduce cocking effort by 50%
- Ensure proper string alignment and even limb load
- T-handles for a solid grip
- Easily adjust rope length to fit most crossbow brands
- Overall Length 48″ Rope
Suggested Retail Price
- Exclusive patented design.Unique roller glide hooks for easy, smooth cocking effort.
- Hooks have smooth radius – Helps extend serving life.
- Ensures proper string alignment and even limb load.
- Improves crossbow accuracy.
- Will not scratch the barrel finish.
- Extra long (48″) rope to accommodate all Parker crossbows and most leading brands.
- T-handles for a solid grip and pull.
- Compact size – Fits in your pocket or Rope Cocker Case.
- Made in the USA