- Included With Purchase*
Parker Ambusher Pink Crossbow
PARKER PRODUCTS ARE SOLD AS-IS WITH NO WARRANTY.
The Ambusher is the lightest most compact crossbow on the market and is available in the Muddy Girl® by Sirphis®
The Ambusher incorporates a revolutionary front-end that features Parker’s Split Limb Technology with integrated Micro-Lite Limb Pocket System. This system makes it ultra-compact while sending arrows downrange at over 315 Feet Per Second (FPS). The Ambusher also features an adjustable draw weight of 135 to 160 lbs, allowing it to be customized to fit the hunter with no special tools, no bow press or additional parts required. With the ergonomic contoured pistol grip and forearm, the Ambusher is easy to maneuver in a treestand or ground blind. At only 7.1 lbs, the Ambusher is Extremely Lightweight and Optimally Balanced for a steadier aim on the target. The soft rubber stock spacer on the buttstock of the Ambusher delivers an additional 1″ of overall length and provides non-slip comfort and optimal eye position for the scope. For smaller hunters, the stock spacer is easily removable for a more custom fit. The factory installed and tuned Anti-Vibration and Shock (AVS) System comes equipped to reduce noise and vibration for ultimate concealment. The trigger has an ambidextrous auto-engaging safety for right or left-handed shooters and an anti-dry firelock. The anti-dry firelock is unique to all Parker crossbows and will not allow the crossbow to fire without an arrow loaded. All Parker crossbows are made in the USA.
PINK Ambusher includes:
- Premium RED HOT Optic
- Four Arrow Quick Detach Quiver
- Four Arrows with Field Points
- Speed (FPS) 315 FPS
- Draw Weight (LBS) 135 lbs – 160 lbs
- Mass Weight 7.1 lbs
- Axle-To-Axle 20.875″
- Overall Length 32.25″
- Power Stroke 11.25″
Suggested Retail Price
- w/ Multi-Reticle Scope $514.90
- w/ Pin Point Scope $599.95
- Modern, Light Weight, Ultra Compact Design
- Advanced Split Limb Technology
- Factory Installed and Tuned String Suppressors
- G2 Bull-PupTrigger
- Auto-engage, Ambidextrous Safety
- Auto-engage Anti Dry-fire Mechanism
- Vented Forearm with Safety Finger Flange
- Optimal Balance Point for Improved Accuracy
- Stock Spacer with Rubber Pad for Optimal Eye Relief
- RED HOT String
WARNING! Without proper alignment of bolt and nock, a dry-fire could occur
- Use ONLY Red Hot or Parker Hunter Arrows in Parker Crossbows.
- Use Capture Nocks ONLY
- Load Arrow Correctly – Proper Nock Alignment and Full Contact with String.
- Cock Vane should be in a downward vertical position in the track; nock groove should be horizontal with the string.
- Use 400 grain MINIMUM Arrows
- Inspect Arrow and Nock for damage BEFORE each shot.
- Avoid ALL Obstructions when shooting.
Option of Optic:
- Multi-Reticle Scope
- 3X Illuminated MR Scope
- Pin Point Scope – SOLD OUT
- 1.5 – 5X Illuminated MR Variable Power Scope – SOLD OUT