- Included With Purchase*
Parker Ambusher Crossbow
The Ambusher incorporates a revolutionary front-end that features Parker’s proprietary Advanced Split Limb Technology with integrated Micro-Lite Limb Pocket System, making it ultra-compact while sending arrows downrange at over 315 Feet Per Second (FPS). The Ambusher also feature an adjustable draw weight of 135 to 160 lbs, allowing it to be customized to fit the hunter with no special tools, no bowpress or additional parts required. With the ergonomic contoured pistol grip and forearm, the Ambusher is easy to maneuver in a treestand or ground blind. At a mere 7.1 lbs, the Ambusher is Extremely Lightweight and Optimally Balanced for a steadier aim on the target. The soft rubber stock spacer on the butt stock of the Ambusher delivers an additional 1″ of overall length and provides non-slip comfort and optimal eye position for the scope. For smaller hunters, the stock spacer is easily removable for a more custom fit. The factory installed and tuned Anti-Vibration and Shock (AVS) System comes equipped to reduce noise and vibration for ultimate concealment. The Ambusher is engineered with Parker’s Exclusive Synergy Cams that deliver greater performance and diminish the cocking effort by over 50% when paired with the RED HOT EZ Roller Rope Cocker; making Parker crossbows the easiest to cock in the industry.
- Premium RED HOT Optic
- 4 Arrow Quick Detach Quiver
- 4 Arrows with Field Points
- Speed (FPS) 315 FPS
- Draw Weight (LBS) 135 lbs – 160 lbs
- Mass Weight 7.1 lbs
- Axle-To-Axle 20.875″
- Overall Length 32.25″
- Power Stroke 11.25″
Suggested Retail Price
- w/ Multi-Reticle Scope $499.95
- w/ Pin Point Scope $599.95
- Modern, Light Weight, Ultra Compact Design
- Advanced Split Limb Technology
- Factory Installed and Tuned String Suppressors
- G2 Bull-PupTrigger
- Auto-engage, Ambidextrous Safety
- Auto-engage Anti Dry-fire Mechanism
- Vented Forearm with Safety Finger Flange
- Optimal Balance Point for Improved Accuracy
- Stock Spacer with Rubber Pad for Optimal Eye Relief
- RED HOT String
WARNING! Without proper alignment of bolt and nock, a dry-fire could occur
- Use ONLY Red Hot or Parker Hunter Arrows in Parker Crossbows.
- Use Capture Nocks ONLY
- Load Arrow Correctly
- Proper Nock Alignment and Full Contact with String.
- Cock Vane should be in a downward vertical position in the track; nock groove should be horizontal with the string.
- Use 400 grain MINIMUM Arrows
- Inspect Arrow and Nock for damage BEFORE each shot.
- Avoid ALL Obstructions when shooting.
Option of Optic:
- Multi-Reticle Scope
- 3X Illuminated MR Scope
- Pin Point Scope
- 1.5 – 5X Illuminated MR Variable Power Scope