- Included With Purchase*
Parker Centerfire XXTreme Crossbow
The CenterFire XXTreme incorporates radical new crossbow technology that breaks all the historical barriers of crossbow performance and design.
Parker’s new patented Xtreme Xbow Technology (XXT) combines:
- Inverted Cams
- Split Limb Array
- Cavity-Back Riser
- HP Synergy Cams
The entire XXT system sets a new standard for speed, quiet operation, and ease of cocking. It shoots a deadly 350 FPS and is decorated in Next G1 Vista Camo with soft touch finish. The Bull-Pup trigger and ergonomic textured pistol grip make the CenterFire XXTreme easy to maneuver. At only 7.6 lbs, the CenterFire XXTreme is Ultra Lightweight and Balanced for a steadier aim on the target. The factory installed and tuned Anti-Vibration and Shock (AVS) System comes equipped on the CenterFire XXTreme to reduce noise and vibration. It also comes equipped with the best crossbow trigger in the industry. The trigger features an ambidextrous auto-engaging safety for right or left handed shooters and an anti-dry fire lock – A Parker Exclusive. Parker crossbows are known for being extremely well balanced, compact and lightweight. All Parker crossbows are made in the USA and come backed by a full Lifetime Warranty.
- Speed (FPS) 350 FPS
- Draw Weight (LBS) 170 lbs
- Mass Weight 7.6 lbs
- Axle-To-Axle 20.75″
- Overall Length 34.25″
- Power Stroke 14.125″
Suggested Retail Price
- w/ 3X Illum. MR Scope $814.95
- w/ Variable Power MR Scope $869.95
- w/ Multi-Reticle Scope $759.95
- Modern, Light Weight, Ultra Compact Design
- Patented Inverted Cam Technology
- Advanced Split Limb Technology
- Factory Installed and Tuned String Suppressors
- G2 Bull-PupTrigger
- Auto-engage, Ambidextrous Safety
- Auto-engage Anti Dry-fire Mechanism
- Vented Forearm with Safety Finger Flange
- Optimal Balance Point for Improved Accuracy
- RED HOT String
WARNING! Without proper alignment of bolt and nock, a dry-fire could occur
- Use ONLY Red Hot or Parker Hunter Arrows in Parker Crossbows.
- Use Capture Nocks ONLY
- Load Arrow Correctly – Proper Nock Alignment and Full Contact with String.
- Cock Vane should be in a downward vertical position in the track; nock groove should be horizontal with the string.
- Use 400 grain MINIMUM Arrows
- Inspect Arrow and Nock for damage BEFORE each shot.
- Avoid ALL Obstructions when shooting.
Option of Optic:
- Multi-Reticle Scope
- 3X Illuminated MR Scope
- Pin Point Scope
- 1.5 – 5X Illuminated MR Variable Power Scope
- Perfect Storm IR Scope Package
- 6 – RED HOT High Velocity Arrows
- RED HOT Roller Rope Cocker
- 3 – RED HOT Crosspro 100 Broadheads
- RED HOT Sling
- 6 – 100 gr. match weight field points
- RED HOT Wax and Lube Kit
- RED HOT Soft Crossbow Case
- Parker Camo Hat