- Included With Purchase*
Parker Concorde Crossbow
TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK.
PARKER PRODUCTS ARE SOLD AS-IS WITH NO WARRANTY
At the heart of the Concorde is Parker’s patented Quick Draw System, which features a CO2 powered internal cocking mechanism. Simply press the button in the butt of the stock to draw the string back into the cocked position. It also cocks the crossbow in approximately two (2) seconds and is whisper quiet in its operation. The factory installed and tuned Anti-Vibration and Shock (AVS) System comes equipped to reduce noise and vibration for ultimate concealment.
The CO2 is supplied via a standard, refillable 9 ounce CO2 bottle (included unfilled). A full bottle can cock the Concorde approximately 40 times.
The Quick Draw System also allows you to quickly and easily “Un-Cock” the crossbow with the same push of a button. No more discharging the arrow into a bag target or ground to un-cock.
- Speed (FPS) 300 FPS
- Draw Weight (LBS) 175 lbs
- Mass Weight 11.4 LBS
- Axle-To-Axle 18.875″
- Overall Length 38″
- Power Stroke 9.625″
Suggested Retail Price
- Push button simplicity
- Effortless operation
- Auto-cocking and un-cocking
- Modern compact design
- Soft touch finish
- Dual string suppressors
WARNING! Without proper alignment of bolt and nock, a dry-fire could occur
- Use ONLY Red Hot or Parker Hunter Arrows in Parker Crossbows.
- Use Capture® Nocks ONLY
- Load Arrow Correctly – Proper Nock Alignment and Full Contact with String.
- Cock Vane should be in a downward vertical position in the track; nock groove should be horizontal with the string.
- Use 400 grain MINIMUM Arrows
- Inspect Arrow and Nock for damage BEFORE each shot.
- Avoid ALL Obstructions when shooting.