Parker GR-30 Compound Bow
PARKER PRODUCTS ARE SOLD AS-IS WITH NO WARRANTY.
The GR-30 compound bow features the High-Performance GR Dual Cams that are devastatingly fast at 310 FPS.
The GR-30 Dual Cams provides 80% let-off with adjustability from 17″-30″ (1/2″ increments). At a mere 3.55 lbs, it is lightweight, forgiving, and incredibly smooth, featuring Parker’s exclusive Split Limbs with Fulcrum Pocket System and a tunable String Suppressor. The GR-30 is extremely adjustable with a 20 – 70 lbs draw weight range through the entire draw length range. With the Construction, Fit and Finish of Bows costing Hundreds more, it also features a 100% Machined Aluminum Riser and is available in Kryptek Highlander Camo.
GR-30 bow only package includes:
- Tunable String Suppressor
- Integrated Wrist Sling
- Two Piece Grip
- Titanium Two Color Stone Mountain Strings
- Speed (FPS) 310 FPS
- Draw Weight (LBS) 20 – 70 lbs
- Draw Length 17″- 30″ (1/2″ adj.)
- Brace Height 7.25″
- Mass Weight 3.55 lbs
- Axle-To-Axle 30″
- Let-off 80%
Suggested Retail Price
- Extreme Parallel Limb Design
- Split Limb Technology with Fulcrum Pocket System
- 2 Piece Walnut Finish Grip
- Adjustable String Suppressor
- Fully Machined Extruded Aluminum Riser
- GR Dual Cam System with 14″ of adjustment