- Included With Purchase*
Parker Hammer325 Crossbow
Parker is crushing the competition in performance, style and value with the Hammer325.
The Hammer325 incorporates a redesigned front-end system that features Parker’s Split Limb Technology with integrated Micro-Lite Limb Pocket System. This makes it ultra-compact while hurling arrows downrange at over 325 Feet Per Second (FPS). With the ergonomic contoured pistol grip and forearm, the Hammer325 is easy to maneuver in a treestand or ground blind. At a mere 7 lbs, the Hammer325 is also Ultra Lightweight and Optimally Balanced for a steadier aim on the target. The factory installed and tuned Anti-Vibration and Shock (AVS) System comes equipped to reduce noise and vibration for ultimate concealment. The trigger has an ambidextrous auto-engaging safety for right or left handed shooters and an anti-dry fire lock. The anti-dry fire lock is unique to all Parker crossbows and will not allow the crossbow to fire without an arrow loaded. All Parker crossbows are made in the USA and come backed by a full Lifetime Warranty.
- Speed (FPS) 325 FPS
- Draw Weight (LBS) 170 lbs
- Mass Weight 7 lbs
- Axle-To-Axle 20.25″
- Overall Length 36.75″
- Power Stroke 11.25″
Suggested Retail Price
- w/ MR Scope $549.95
- w/ Variable Power MR Scope $649.95
- w/ 3X Illum. MR Scope $599.95
- Advance Split Limb Technology
- Ultra Light Weight Design
- Aggressive Stock Styling
- Auto-engage, Ambidextrous Safety
- Anti Dry-Fire Device
- Vented Forearm with Safety Finger Flange
- Contoured Pistol Grip
- Dual String Suppressors
WARNING! Without proper alignment of bolt and nock, a dry-fire could occur
- Use ONLY Red Hot or Parker Hunter Arrows in Parker Crossbows.
- Use Capture Nocks ONLY
- Load Arrow Correctly – Proper Nock Alignment and Full Contact with String.
- Cock Vane should be in a downward vertical position in the track; nock groove should be horizontal with the string.
- Use 400 grain MINIMUM Arrows
- Inspect Arrow and Nock for damage BEFORE each shot.
- Avoid ALL Obstructions when shooting.
Option of Optic:
- Multi-Reticle Scope
- 3X Illuminated MR Scope
- Pin Point Scope
- 1.5 – 5X Illuminated MR Variable Power Scope