- Included With Purchase*
Parker Hammer325 Crossbow
Parker is crushing the competition in performance, style and value with the Hammer325.
The Hammer325 incorporates a redesigned front-end system that features Parker’s proprietary Advanced Split Limb Technology with integrated Micro-Lite Limb Pocket System, making it ultra-compact while hurling arrows downrange at over 325 Feet Per Second (FPS). With the ergonomic contoured pistol grip and forearm, the Hammer325 is easy to maneuver in a treestand or ground blind. At a mere 7 lbs, the Hammer325 is also Ultra Lightweight and Optimally Balanced for a steadier aim on the target. The factory installed and tuned Anti-Vibration and Shock (AVS) System comes equipped to reduce noise and vibration for ultimate concealment. Like its contemporaries, the Hammer325 is engineered with Parker’s Exclusive Synergy Cams that deliver greater performance and diminish the cocking effort by over 50% when paired with the RED HOT EZ Roller Rope Cocker; making Parker crossbows the easiest to cock in the industry.
- Premium RED HOT Optic
- Four Arrow Quick Detach Quiver
- Four Arrows with Field Points
- Speed (FPS) 325 FPS
- Draw Weight (LBS) 170 lbs
- Mass Weight 7 lbs
- Axle-To-Axle 20.25″
- Overall Length 36.75″
- Power Stroke 11.25″
Suggested Retail Price
- w/ MR Scope $549.95
- w/ Pin Point Scope $649.95
- Advance Split Limb Technology
- Ultra Light Weight Design
- Aggressive Stock Styling
- Auto-engage, Ambidextrous Safety
- Anti Dry-Fire Device
- Vented Forearm with Safety Finger Flange
- Contoured Pistol Grip
- Dual String Suppressors
WARNING! Without proper alignment of bolt and nock, a dry-fire could occur
- Use ONLY Red Hot or Parker Hunter Arrows in Parker Crossbows.
- Use Capture Nocks ONLY
- Load Arrow Correctly – Proper Nock Alignment and Full Contact with String.
- Cock Vane should be in a downward vertical position in the track; nock groove should be horizontal with the string.
- Use 400 grain MINIMUM Arrows
- Inspect Arrow and Nock for damage BEFORE each shot.
- Avoid ALL Obstructions when shooting.
Option of Optic:
- Multi-Reticle Scope
- 3X Illuminated MR Scope
- Pin Point Scope
- 1.5 – 5X Illuminated MR Variable Power Scope