- Included With Purchase*
Parker Hurricane XXTreme Crossbow
PARKER PRODUCTS ARE SOLD AS-IS WITH NO WARRANTY.
Parker’s new patented Xtreme Xbow Technology (XXT) combines:
- Inverted Cams
- Split Limb Array
- Cavity-Back Riser
- HP Synergy Cams
The entire XXT system sets a new standard for speed, quiet operation, and ease of cocking. The Hurricane XXTreme also features a QuickGrip adjustable forearm that has 4.5 inches of adjustment for added comfort and feel. It comes equipped with Parker’s exclusive factory-installed Anti-Vibration and Shock (AVS) System and Split Limb Dampeners to reduce noise and vibration for ultimate concealment in the woods. The Hurricane XXTreme also comes equipped with the best crossbow trigger in the industry. The trigger has an ambidextrous auto-engaging safety for right or left-handed shooters and an anti-dry firelock. The anti-dry firelock is unique to all Parker crossbows and will not allow the crossbow to fire without an arrow loaded. All Parker crossbows are made in the USA.
The Hurricane XXT includes an EZ Roller Rope Cocker.
- Speed (FPS) 380 FPS
- Draw Weight (LBS) 165 lbs
- Mass Weight 8.9 lbs
- Axle-To-Axle 20.625″
- Overall Length 33.75″ – 37.5″
- Power Stroke 16.375″
Suggested Retail Price
- w/ Multi-Reticle Scope $462.48
- w/ Variable Power MR Scope $512.48
- w/ 3X Illum. MR Scope $487.48
- Perfect Storm IR Package $574.98
- Advanced Split Limb Technology
- G2 Bull-Pup Trigger
- Auto-engage, Ambidextrous Safety
- Auto-engage Anti Dry-fire Mechanism
- Adjustable AR Styled Stock with Checkered Pistol Grip
- Adjustable Vented Forearm
- Optimal Balance Point for Improved Accuracy
- Dual String Suppressors
- RED HOT Limb Dampeners
- RED HOT String
WARNING! Without proper alignment of bolt and nock, a dry-fire could occur
- Use ONLY Red Hot or Parker Hunter Arrows in Parker Crossbows.
- Use Capture Nocks ONLY
- Load Arrow Correctly – Proper Nock Alignment and Full Contact with String.
- Cock Vane should be in a downward vertical position in the track; nock groove should be horizontal with the string.
- Use 400 grain MINIMUM Arrows
- Inspect Arrow and Nock for damage BEFORE each shot.
- Avoid ALL Obstructions when shooting.
Option of Optic:
- Multi-Reticle Scope
- 3X Illuminated MR Scope
- Pin Point Scope
- 1.5 – 5X Illuminated MR Variable Power Scope
- Perfect Storm IR Scope Package
- Perfect Storm Pin Point Package
- 6 – RED HOT High Velocity Arrows
- 3 – RED HOT Crosspro 100 Broadheads
- RED HOT Sling
- 6 – 100 gr. match weight field points
- RED HOT Wax and Lube Kit
- RED HOT Soft Crossbow Case
- Parker Camo Hat