- Included With Purchase*
Parker MP315 Crossbow
At an introductory level, Parker has created the best value performance crossbow in the industry with the MP315.
The MP315 sports a redesigned front-end system that features Parker’s Split Limb Technology with integrated Micro-Lite Limb Pocket System. This makes it ultra-compact while hurling arrows downrange at over 315 Feet Per Second (FPS). With the ergonomic contoured pistol grip and forearm, the MP315 is easy to maneuver in a treestand or ground blind. At a mere 7 lbs, the MP315 is also Ultra Lightweight and Optimally Balanced for a steadier aim on the target. The factory installed and tuned Anti-Vibration and Shock (AVS) System comes equipped to reduce noise and vibration for ultimate concealment. The trigger has an ambidextrous auto-engaging safety for right or left handed shooters and an anti-dry fire lock. The anti-dry fire lock is unique to all Parker crossbows and will not allow the crossbow to fire without an arrow loaded. All Parker crossbows are made in the USA and come backed by a full Lifetime Warranty.
- RED HOT Optic
- Four Arrow Quick Detach Quiver
- Four Arrows with Field Points
- Speed (FPS) 315 FPS
- Draw Weight (LBS) 165 lbs
- Mass Weight 7 lbs
- Axle-To-Axle 23.25″
- Overall Length 37″
- Power Stroke 11″
Suggested Retail Price
- w/ Multi-Reticle Scope $429.95
- w/ Pin Point Scope $529.95
- Ultra Light Weight Design
- Aggressive Stock Styling
- G2 Trigger
- Auto-engage, Ambidextrous Safety
- Anti Dry-Fire Device
- Vented Forearm
- Dual String Suppressors
- SpiderWeb Black Finish with Ballistic Polymer Black Stock for Ultimate Concealment
WARNING! Without proper alignment of bolt and nock, a dry-fire could occur
- Use ONLY Red Hot or Parker Hunter Arrows in Parker Crossbows.
- Use Capture Nocks ONLY
- Load Arrow Correctly – Proper Nock Alignment and Full Contact with String.
- Cock Vane should be in a downward vertical position in the track; nock groove should be horizontal with the string.
- Use 400 grain MINIMUM Arrows
- Inspect Arrow and Nock for damage BEFORE each shot.
- Avoid ALL Obstructions when shooting.
Option of Optic:
- Multi-Reticle Scope
- 3X Illuminated MR Scope
- Pin Point Scope
- 1.5 – 5X Illuminated MR Variable Power Scope