- Included With Purchase*
Parker MP315 Crossbow
PARKER PRODUCTS ARE SOLD AS-IS WITH NO WARRANTY.
The MP315 sports a redesigned front-end system that features Parker’s Split Limb Technology with integrated Micro-Lite Limb Pocket System. This makes it ultra-compact while hurling arrows downrange at over 315 Feet Per Second (FPS). With the ergonomic contoured pistol grip and forearm, the MP315 is easy to maneuver in a treestand or ground blind. At a mere 7 lbs, the MP315 is also Ultra Lightweight and Optimally Balanced for a steadier aim on the target. The factory installed and tuned Anti-Vibration and Shock (AVS) System comes equipped to reduce noise and vibration for ultimate concealment. The trigger has an ambidextrous auto-engaging safety for right or left-handed shooters and an anti-dry firelock. The anti-dry firelock is unique to all Parker crossbows and will not allow the crossbow to fire without an arrow loaded. All Parker crossbows are made in the USA.
- RED HOT Optic
- Four Arrow Quick Detach Quiver
- Four Arrows with Field Points
- Speed (FPS) 315 FPS
- Draw Weight (LBS) 165 lbs
- Mass Weight 7 lbs
- Axle-To-Axle 23.25″
- Overall Length 37″
- Power Stroke 11″
Suggested Retail Price
- Ultra Light Weight Design
- Aggressive Stock Styling
- G2 Trigger
- Auto-engage, Ambidextrous Safety
- Anti Dry-Fire Device
- Vented Forearm
- Dual String Suppressors
- SpiderWeb Black Finish with Ballistic Polymer Black Stock for Ultimate Concealment
WARNING! Without proper alignment of bolt and nock, a dry-fire could occur
- Use ONLY Red Hot or Parker Hunter Arrows in Parker Crossbows.
- Use Capture Nocks ONLY
- Load Arrow Correctly – Proper Nock Alignment and Full Contact with String.
- Cock Vane should be in a downward vertical position in the track; nock groove should be horizontal with the string.
- Use 400 grain MINIMUM Arrows
- Inspect Arrow and Nock for damage BEFORE each shot.
- Avoid ALL Obstructions when shooting.
Option of Optic:
- Multi-Reticle Scope