- Included With Purchase*
Parker MP315 Crossbow
At an introductory level, Parker has created the best value performance crossbow in the industry with the MP315.
The MP315 sports a redesigned front-end system that features Parker’s Advanced Split Limb Technology with integrated Micro-Lite Limb Pocket System, making it ultra-compact while hurling arrows downrange at over 315 Feet Per Second (FPS). With the ergonomic contoured pistol grip and forearm, the MP315 is easy to maneuver in a treestand or ground blind. At a mere 7 lbs, the MP315 is also Ultra Lightweight and Optimally Balanced for a steadier aim on the target. The factory installed and tuned Anti-Vibration and Shock (AVS) System comes equipped to reduce noise and vibration for ultimate concealment. Like its contemporaries, the MP315 is engineered with Parker’s Exclusive Synergy Cams that deliver greater performance and diminish the cocking effort by over 50% when paired with the RED HOT EZ Roller Rope Cocker; making Parker crossbows the easiest to cock in the industry.
- RED HOT Optic
- Four Arrow Quick Detach Quiver
- Four Arrows with Field Points
- Speed (FPS) 315 FPS
- Draw Weight (LBS) 165 lbs
- Mass Weight 7 lbs
- Axle-To-Axle 23.25″
- Overall Length 37″
- Power Stroke 11″
Suggested Retail Price
- w/ Multi-Reticle Scope $429.95
- w/ Pin Point Scope $529.95
- Ultra Light Weight Design
- Aggressive Stock Styling
- G2 Trigger
- Auto-engage, Ambidextrous Safety
- Anti Dry-Fire Device
- Vented Forearm
- Dual String Suppressors
- SpiderWeb Black Finish with Ballistic Polymer Black Stock for Ultimate Concealment
WARNING! Without proper alignment of bolt and nock, a dry-fire could occur
- Use ONLY Red Hot or Parker Hunter Arrows in Parker Crossbows.
- Use Capture Nocks ONLY
- Load Arrow Correctly – Proper Nock Alignment and Full Contact with String.
- Cock Vane should be in a downward vertical position in the track; nock groove should be horizontal with the string.
- Use 400 grain MINIMUM Arrows
- Inspect Arrow and Nock for damage BEFORE each shot.
- Avoid ALL Obstructions when shooting.
Option of Optic:
- Multi-Reticle Scope
- 3X Illuminated MR Scope
- Pin Point Scope
- 1.5 – 5X Illuminated MR Variable Power Scope