- Included With Purchase*
Parker ThunderHawk Pro Crossbow
Designed after Parker’s top selling ThunderHawk crossbow, the ThunderHawk Pro features increased speeds and extreme accuracy, in a lightweight, ultra-compact platform.
The ThunderHawk Pro features Parker’s proprietary Advanced Split Limb Technology with integrated Fulcrum Pocket System making it ultra compact while hurling arrows downrange at over 330 Feet Per Second (FPS). With the Bull-Pup trigger and ergonomic textured pistol grip, the ThunderHawk is easy to maneuver in a treestand or ground blind. At a mere 6.9 lbs, the ThunderHawk Pro is also Ultra Lightweight and Optimally Balanced for a steadier aim on the target. The factory installed and tuned Anti-Vibration and Shock (AVS) System comes equipped on the ThunderHawk to reduce noise and vibration for ultimate concealment. Like its contemporaries, the ThunderHawk Pro is engineered with Parker’s Exclusive Synergy Cams that deliver greater performance and diminish the cocking effort by over 50% when paired with the RED HOT EZ Roller Rope Cocker; making Parker crossbows the easiest to cock in the industry.
ThunderHawk Pro includes:
- Premium RED HOT Optic
- Four Arrow Quick Detach Quiver
- Four Arrows with Field Points
- Speed (FPS) 330 FPS
- Draw Weight (LBS) 175 lbs
- Mass Weight 6.9 lbs
- Axle-To-Axle 20.25″
- Overall Length 34.25″
- Power Stroke 11.5″
Suggested Retail Price
- w/ Multi-Reticle Scope $669.95
- w/ Variable Power MR Scope $769.95
- w/ 3X Illum. MR Scope $719.95
- Modern, Light Weight, Ultra Compact Design
- Advanced Split Limb Technology
- Factory Installed and Tuned String Suppressors
- G2 Bull-PupTrigger
- Auto-engage, Ambidextrous Safety
- Auto-engage Anti Dry-fire Mechanism
- Vented Forearm with Safety Finger Flange
- Optimal Balance Point for Improved Accuracy
- RED HOT String
WARNING! Without proper alignment of bolt and nock, a dry-fire could occur
- Use ONLY Red Hot or Parker Hunter Arrows in Parker Crossbows.
- Use Capture Nocks ONLY
- Load Arrow Correctly – Proper Nock Alignment and Full Contact with String.
- Cock Vane should be in a downward vertical position in the track; nock groove should be horizontal with the string.
- Use 400 grain MINIMUM Arrows
- Inspect Arrow and Nock for damage BEFORE each shot.
- Avoid ALL Obstructions when shooting.
Option of Optic:
- Multi-Reticle Scope
- 3X Illuminated MR Scope
- Pin Point Scope
- 1.5 – 5X Illuminated MR Variable Power Scope
- Perfect Storm IR Scope Package
- 6 – RED HOT High Velocity Arrows
- RED HOT Roller Rope Cocker
- 3 – RED HOT Crosspro 100 Broadheads
- RED HOT Sling
- 6 – 100 gr. match weight field points
- RED HOT Wax and Lube Kit
- RED HOT Soft Crossbow Case
- Parker Camo Hat