- Included With Purchase*
Parker ThunderHawk Pro Crossbow
PARKER PRODUCTS ARE SOLD AS-IS WITH NO WARRANTY.
LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE.
The ThunderHawk Pro features Parker’s split limb technology making it ultra compact while sending arrows downrange at over 330 Feet Per Second (FPS). The Bull-Pup trigger and ergonomic textured pistol grip make it easy to maneuver in a treestand or ground blind. At a mere 6.9 lbs, the ThunderHawk Pro lightweight and optimally balanced for a steadier aim on the target. The factory installed and tuned Anti-Vibration and Shock (AVS) System comes equipped on the ThunderHawk Pro to reduce noise and vibration for ultimate concealment. The vented forearm also provides a secure, safe location for perfect hand placement when taking the shot. The safety finger flange ensures that the fingers stay below the barrel. The trigger features an ambidextrous auto-engaging safety for right or left-handed shooters and an anti-dry fire lock – A Parker Exclusive. Parker crossbows are known for being extremely well balanced, compact and lightweight. All Parker crossbows are made in the USA.
- Speed (FPS) 330 FPS
- Draw Weight (LBS) 175 lbs
- Mass Weight 6.9 lbs
- Axle-To-Axle 20.25″
- Overall Length 34.25″
- Power Stroke 11.5″
Suggested Retail Price
- w/ Multi-Reticle Scope $334.98
- w/ Variable Power MR Scope $384.98
- w/ 3X Illum. MR Scope $359.98
- Perfect Storm IR Package $464.95
- Modern, Light Weight, Ultra Compact Design
- Advanced Split Limb Technology
- Factory Installed and Tuned String Suppressors
- G2 Bull-PupTrigger
- Auto-engage, Ambidextrous Safety
- Auto-engage Anti Dry-fire Mechanism
- Vented Forearm with Safety Finger Flange
- Optimal Balance Point for Improved Accuracy
- RED HOT String
WARNING! Without proper alignment of bolt and nock, a dry-fire could occur
- Use ONLY Red Hot or Parker Hunter Arrows in Parker Crossbows.
- Use Capture Nocks ONLY
- Load Arrow Correctly – Proper Nock Alignment and Full Contact with String.
- Cock Vane should be in a downward vertical position in the track; nock groove should be horizontal with the string.
- Use 400 grain MINIMUM Arrows
- Inspect Arrow and Nock for damage BEFORE each shot.
- Avoid ALL Obstructions when shooting.
Option of Optic:
- Multi-Reticle Scope
- 3X Illuminated MR Scope
- Pin Point Scope
- 1.5 – 5X Illuminated MR Variable Power Scope
- Perfect Storm IR Scope Package – SOLD OUT