- Included With Purchase*
Parker ThunderHawk Pro Crossbow
The ThunderHawk Pro features increased speeds and extreme accuracy, in a lightweight, ultra-compact platform.
The ThunderHawk Pro features Parker’s split limb technology making it ultra compact while sending arrows downrange at over 330 Feet Per Second (FPS). The Bull-Pup trigger and ergonomic textured pistol grip make it easy to maneuver in a treestand or ground blind. At a mere 6.9 lbs, the ThunderHawk Pro lightweight and optimally balanced for a steadier aim on the target. The factory installed and tuned Anti-Vibration and Shock (AVS) System comes equipped on the ThunderHawk Pro to reduce noise and vibration for ultimate concealment. The vented forearm also provides a secure, safe location for perfect hand placement when taking the shot. The safety finger flange ensure that the fingers stay below the barrel. The trigger features an ambidextrous auto-engaging safety for right or left handed shooters and an anti-dry fire lock – A Parker Exclusive. Parker crossbows are known for being extremely well balanced, compact and lightweight. All Parker crossbows are made in the USA and come backed by a full Lifetime Warranty.
- Speed (FPS) 330 FPS
- Draw Weight (LBS) 175 lbs
- Mass Weight 6.9 lbs
- Axle-To-Axle 20.25″
- Overall Length 34.25″
- Power Stroke 11.5″
Suggested Retail Price
- w/ Multi-Reticle Scope $669.95
- w/ Variable Power MR Scope $769.95
- w/ 3X Illum. MR Scope $719.95
- Perfect Storm IR Package $929.90
- Modern, Light Weight, Ultra Compact Design
- Advanced Split Limb Technology
- Factory Installed and Tuned String Suppressors
- G2 Bull-PupTrigger
- Auto-engage, Ambidextrous Safety
- Auto-engage Anti Dry-fire Mechanism
- Vented Forearm with Safety Finger Flange
- Optimal Balance Point for Improved Accuracy
- RED HOT String
WARNING! Without proper alignment of bolt and nock, a dry-fire could occur
- Use ONLY Red Hot or Parker Hunter Arrows in Parker Crossbows.
- Use Capture Nocks ONLY
- Load Arrow Correctly – Proper Nock Alignment and Full Contact with String.
- Cock Vane should be in a downward vertical position in the track; nock groove should be horizontal with the string.
- Use 400 grain MINIMUM Arrows
- Inspect Arrow and Nock for damage BEFORE each shot.
- Avoid ALL Obstructions when shooting.
Option of Optic:
- Multi-Reticle Scope
- 3X Illuminated MR Scope
- Pin Point Scope
- 1.5 – 5X Illuminated MR Variable Power Scope
- Perfect Storm IR Scope Package
- 6 – RED HOT High Velocity Arrows
- RED HOT Roller Rope Cocker
- 3 – RED HOT Crosspro 100 Broadheads
- RED HOT Sling
- 6 – 100 gr. match weight field points
- RED HOT Wax and Lube Kit
- RED HOT Soft Crossbow Case
- Parker Camo Hat